- Two New Colours Added To The Sunstate Sands Pool Render Range!
- Sunstate Sands Expands Pool Render Export Market to Oceania Countries.
- Sunstate Sands Products Now Available from Oz Pebbles
- Why You Should Choose Certified Playground Sand for Your Kids’ Play Area!
- Why use Sunstate Sands Pool Render?
- Stunning Pool Using Sunstate Sands Crystal Pool Render
- Updated Sunstate Sands Pool Render e-Brochure
- Pacific Blue – Newly Added Pool Render Colour
- State of the Art Sand Washing Plant
- New Colours Added – Sunstate Sands Pool Render
27 May 2022
Sunstate Sands Prep Coat is a pre-mixed slurry bond coat, containing specifically designed polymer additives, specialised cements and various graded sands and aggregates.
Sunstate Sands Prep Coat is specifically designed to ensure a superior bond when applying to new concrete pools and pool renovations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Pre-mixed. Simply add water.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete pool shells, plasters, pebble and other cementitious substrates.
- Contains specialised blends of fine sands and larger aggregates for high structural strength and a superior mechanical key.
- Addition of specialised polymers enhance chemical bonding, flexibility, density and structural strength.
- Environmentally friendly.
- New concrete pool shells.
- Renovated concrete pool shells.
- Cementitious renders, plasters and pebble finishes.
To learn more about Sunstate Sands Pool Render Products, click here.