- Two New Colours Added To The Sunstate Sands Pool Render Range!
- Sunstate Sands Expands Pool Render Export Market to Oceania Countries.
- Sunstate Sands Products Now Available from Oz Pebbles
- Why You Should Choose Certified Playground Sand for Your Kids’ Play Area!
- Why use Sunstate Sands Pool Render?
- Stunning Pool Using Sunstate Sands Crystal Pool Render
- Updated Sunstate Sands Pool Render e-Brochure
- Pacific Blue – Newly Added Pool Render Colour
- State of the Art Sand Washing Plant
- New Colours Added – Sunstate Sands Pool Render
23 May 2016
The high quality sand of Bundaberg’s Sunstate Sands; has again enabled a successful shipment to South East Asia’s Glass industry.
Following the first export late last year, Sunstate Sands Bundaberg Pty Ltd have received unprecedented interest from overseas; resulting in the securing of this new client with long term opportunity.
Selected for its unique mineral / silica content, the Sunstate Sands Bundaberg product also proved superior in its consistent sizing due to their significant processing plant investment.
Group General Manager, Darren Wardle said that the OHSAS18801 accredited mine was well positioned for additional capacity, and upon approval; Sunstate Sands Bundaberg will look to establish a larger permanent stockyard at the Port of Bundaberg to satisfy ongoing customer requirements.
The assistance, guidance and support of the Port of Bundaberg have again been pivotal in securing these export ventures; and are greatly appreciated.
The prospect of consistent shipping for the Port of Bundaberg provides the opportunity for further activity and job creation for the Port and surrounding areas.