- Sunstate Sands Prep Coat
- Two new stunning pool render products added to the Sunstate Sands Bundaberg range!
- New Pool Render Products From Sunstate Sands Bundaberg.
- Trial operation of Scraper for Mine Site
- New Look 20kg Packaging
- Glass Leading Exports From Bundaberg!
- Major Export Win For Bundaberg
- OHSAS 18001 Accreditation for Bundaberg Mine.
- Sunstate Sands Helps Clean Up Bargara.
- Bargara Golf Club
23 May 2016
The high quality sand of Bundaberg’s Sunstate Sands; has again enabled a successful shipment to South East Asia’s Glass industry.
Following the first export late last year, Sunstate Sands Bundaberg Pty Ltd have received unprecedented interest from overseas; resulting in the securing of this new client with long term opportunity.
Selected for its unique mineral / silica content, the Sunstate Sands Bundaberg product also proved superior in its consistent sizing due to their significant processing plant investment.
Group General Manager, Darren Wardle said that the OHSAS18801 accredited mine was well positioned for additional capacity, and upon approval; Sunstate Sands Bundaberg will look to establish a larger permanent stockyard at the Port of Bundaberg to satisfy ongoing customer requirements.
The assistance, guidance and support of the Port of Bundaberg have again been pivotal in securing these export ventures; and are greatly appreciated.
The prospect of consistent shipping for the Port of Bundaberg provides the opportunity for further activity and job creation for the Port and surrounding areas.