Sunstate Sands mines a range of metaliferrous and silica based products to meet customer requirements, this includes processing, production and supply.
We are committed to continuously improving all our operational sites, to maintain and improve services to our valued customers and to protect our valued employees and contractor’s wellbeing, maintaining our excellent relationships with government departments and the local community and developing and nurturing a culture of excellent Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality awareness together with good working practices.
Sunstate Sands recognizes that the disciplines of quality, health & safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function and view these as a primary responsibility to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate quality standards.
Sunstate Sands quality policy calls for continuous improvement in its quality management activities and business is conducted according to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of our management resources in all quality matters
- Communicate our quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout the company and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions, which may have an impact on Quality.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management